The Pakistan Credit Rating Agency Limited
Press Release


Faiqa Qamar

Applicable Criteria

Related Research

This press release is being transmitted for the sole purpose of dissemination through print/electronic media. The press release may be used in full or in part without changing the meaning or context thereof with due credit to PACRA

PACRA Withdraws Entity Ratings of Shabbir Feed Mills (Pvt.) Limited

Rating Type Entity
Action Withdraw Maintain
Long Term - BBB-
Short Term - A3
Outlook Negative
Rating Watch - Yes

Subsequent to the decision of the management of Shabbir Feed Mills (Pvt.) Limited to discontinue the ratings, PACRA withdraws the entity ratings with immediate effect.

About the Entity
Shabbir Feed Mills (Pvt.) Limited, is an established venture of Shujabad Group. The Company was incorporated in 2001 and is primarily engaged in manufacturing and selling poultry feeds, table eggs and broiler meat. The Company's feed mill, located in Multan, has a manufacturing capacity of 45 MT per hour.

Shabbir Feed Mills major shareholding vests with (Late) Mian Shabbir’s family (75%) with an equal stake divided among his five sons. Remaining of the Company’s share (25%) resides with Mr. M. Akram, one of the group’s founders. Mr. Qasier Shabbir - (Late) Mian Sahbbir’s eldest son - with his experience of fifteen years in poultry and textile businesses, leads the Group and the Company as its CEO.

The primary function of PACRA is to evaluate the capacity and willingness of an entity to honor its obligations. Our ratings reflect an independent, professional and impartial assessment of the risks associated with a particular instrument or an entity. PACRA's comprehensive offerings include instrument and entity credit ratings, insurer financial strength ratings, fund ratings, asset manager ratings and real estate gradings. PACRA opinion is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold a security, in as much as it does not comment on the security's market price or suitability for a particular investor.